Faculty members in our group teach a wide array of courses that are closely related to security research in the S3 group. If you are interested in working in the S3 group, it is strongly recommended that you take one or more of the courses listed below.
- CS458/CS558 - Introduction to Computer Security (Graduate/Undergraduate)
- CS571 - Programming Languages (Graduate)
- CS552 - Operating Systems (Graduate)
- CS350 - Operating Systems (Undergraduate)
- CS680V - Virtualization (Graduate)
- CS532 - Database Systems (Graduate)
- CS522 - Computer Organization and Architecture (Graduate)
- CS325 - Advanced Computer Organization (Graduate)
- CS580A - Advanced Topics in Computer Architecture (Graduate)
- CS528 - Computer Networks (Graduate)
- CS527 - Mobile Computing and Networking (Graduate)
Faculty members in our group also organize the following seminars.
- Systems Research Seminar
- Security Research Seminar